Since some app and QTS updates on my NAS TS-451+ about 4 weeks ago, the previously working smartphone apps Qumagie, Qfilepro, Qmanager, and QMusic can no longer connect to my device from outside. Internally via Wi-Fi everything works perfectly. I opened a ticket with support, but they’ve been stuck for 2 weeks, keep asking new questions, and have also had remote access for a few days now. But nothing is happening. The MM console on the NAS was updated once again in the meantime. All smartphone apps have been uninstalled and then reinstalled. I can access my NAS from outside via browser (Firefox) through myQNAPcloud Link. So it’s not an issue with logging in or the QNAP ID.
Hello,
do you use myQNAPcloud Link 2.5.1 ?
Hello,
thanks for the information, but I’m still running version 2.4.73 and no new version has been announced yet.
But I still have “myQNAPcloud 1.1.100” installed. Is it supposed to be like that, or do the two apps interfere with each other?
Moved to the German subforum… Pay attention
That version isn’t listed in the Release Notes?
https://www.qnap.com/de-de/app-release-notes?app=CloudLink&product-line=nas
I only know it from FileStation (5+6) that you can install two versions of an app. But only one version can be active at a time.
Post a screenshot of the apps
@dolbyman the post also looked German to me, but I wasn’t sure because of the translation function.
Because the default for new users is set to translate “come hell or high water,” I change it every time for all new users who don’t figure it out on their own. (So, the QNAP forum isn’t completely in German)
I’ve already asked QNAP internally several times if this can be changed… unfortunately nothing so far.
