Opening Word, Excel, or PPT in FileStation6 with Office Online doesn't respond

I’ve already set up myqnapcloud, mainly for collaborative document editing. However, these past two days, whenever I try to connect to Word, Excel, or PPT, the documents won’t open. For PPT files, it spins for a while and then shows an error. The error message is:

Office Online services aren’t available right now

We’re working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon. If the error persists please contact Microsoft Support for assistance along with the URL you were trying to access

Error Code for Support

Ref A: 9205E0EBF1AB4D4B84FB4DD32423E612 Ref B: TPE201050221060 Ref C: 2026-10-08T01:30:49Z

When I open Excel or Word documents, they’re just loading without any response. But if I use a Chrome extension to open them, it works fine. Are there any other Qnap users experiencing similar issues?

Thanks for the report! We’ll have our internal team look into the issue with opening Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files via Office Online in File Station 6.