I’ve recently purchased a pre loved TS 409 Qnap NAs drive.
I’ve connected it and my Qfinder software lets me see the drive on the network But when it takes action to initialise the drive it says there is not response from the drive.. . Additionally, I have turned off the antivirus and firewalls entirely so there should be nothing blocking the connection. Help! and thanks in advance Richard
Did you buy just the NAS, or did it come with pre-loved HDDs also?
This particular model NAS went into end-of-life status nearly 12 years ago. It’s a museum piece.
The software it runs is no-longer compatible with the Internet (websites and other URLs have changed and disappeared since this NAS was current). It may be the NAS OS is trying to load data from sites that don’t exist anymore.
Ok, admittedly I didnt know much about these when I made the purchase so fool me once. It did come with a 500 gb hard drive but I had kind of assumed it would be able to be run on a basic network. I have loaded Qfinder 7.13 and it was able to read info from the drive but not connect. 7.14 doesn’t even read info. Is there a way to get this running or should I just cut my losses?
Nothing wrong with an old device…if it works. I have a few that are 20 years old;
Do you have another drive you can try just to see if the NAS itself is working? You didn’t specify (or I missed it) the brand, model and size of wht you did try or what the issue was. This could be useful to kow.
No need for QFinder. Just reset the NAS add it to your network, check in your DHCP server (usually your router) to get the IP address, then type that into your browser and access the admin GUI that way.
That’s not correct. For the TS-409, you need QFinder—specifically an older version that still supports QTS 3. Back then, it wasn’t possible to set it up without QFinder.
You also have to enable SMB1 on your PC.
OK, I thought they all worked direct to admin GUI. I’ve never had to use QFinder with any of my QNAP units (listed below - not exactly “current” models anymore).