Hi all
I did a reinstall of my TS453 after diskproblems
Now my SurveillanceServer will not start
If use qts 5.2.10.3577
SurveillanceServer 5.2.0.4.6
Errormessage is Service unaivailable
How can I solve this problem?
Regards, Martin
Hi all
I did a reinstall of my TS453 after diskproblems
Now my SurveillanceServer will not start
If use qts 5.2.10.3577
SurveillanceServer 5.2.0.4.6
Errormessage is Service unaivailable
How can I solve this problem?
Regards, Martin
I would start moving away from Surveillance Server and migrate to QVR Surveillance. The old product may not be supported in the newer versions of QTS??
Hi @RenyMartinus based on the version number you provided 5.2.0.4.6 that should be our 1st generation surveillance server - Surveillance Station, which we have announced end of life at 2021 that it may incompatible with the current QTS 5.2.10.
You can create a support ticket and let the team to check the situation remotely, but as @NA9D said, we would recommend switch to the 3rd generation of surveillance server - QVR Surveillance.