TS-473A and TS-873A nvme drive randomly disconnects

I have two NAS at differenct locations, TS-473A, FW: h5.2.9.3410 and TS-873A FW: h5.2.5.3138

Both have 2NVME disks, different manufactures: TS-473A: Crucial, T-873A: Kingston, both 2TB

Both use RAID-1

It happend now 2 times with the TS-473, and one time with the TS-873 that one of the drive was missing in the lower slot. A restart of the NAS fixes the problem immediately.

Is this a known problem?

Do the NVMe disappear during runtime or after a reboot ?

The problem appeard without a restart, I have the suspicion it could have happend after an (unattended) upgrade of the systems

But system firmware upgrades would require a restart.

You should never enable automatic updates btw

I dont not have enabled automatic upgrades on any of the systems I control, Also Application upgrades are not enabled

My suspcion is based on the strange fact that when I logged in to the system (where I later discovered one disk was missing) I was greeted with a message to accept the qnap (whatever) polices.

Also, there is no access to the system from external.